Thursday, April 02, 2009

"The Porcelain God"

The last two days have been filled with potty training fun.  ( I do say that somewhat sarcastically)  I won't bore you or gross you out with all the details.  I am training, or attempting to train, both boys at once.  So far, it's been what I expected.  For us it hasn't been a "not one accident" trial.  Jacob is doing great at telling me when he needs to go - it takes several attempts to actually go though.  Yesterday he held it all morning, until 12:45pm.  He has yet to poop on the potty.  Now Aidan will poop on the potty and is good about telling me he has to go.  But he will pee anywhere - on the couch, in the bathtub (mind you, not while taking a bath, he just crawled in and peed), outside, etc.  Just not on the potty.  Although if I can catch him, he will try on the potty.  It's kind of like having a puppy.  We'll get there.  I have cleared my schedule and we will be home working on it until we get it.  I didn't take any on the potty pictures yet, I didn't want to embarrass them or make them feel any more uncomfortable on the potty.  But I did get some cute pictures of them playing, cute bums and all.  And of course one of the Roo, taking it all in, scheming for when it will be his turn to potty train. . .




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute. Ronan is getting to be so big. It sounds like they're not far off on the potty training!!!

Take care,
John