Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mmmm, Peaches!!

Cody came up with a great idea for us today.  We woke up and headed straight out to Schnepf Farms to pick fresh peaches!  Yes, there actually are places in this desert to get fresh produce!  We all love peaches, well all except for Jacob of course.  But he enjoyed picking them!  We all did.  It was hard to explain to the boys not to pick every single peach.  They are a little to young to understand that some aren't ready for picking.  Oh well, it was fun for them anyway.  I wish I was able to get pictures of Aidan enjoying his peaches - I think he ate two on the way home.  But it's a bit hard to get pictures while driving. :-)  He was a juicy mess when we got home.  Gotta love it.  Most of the pictures are of the backs of the boys head, I'm not quick enough, especially while holding Ronan.  Although Daddy did  hold him for a bit - he was a little cranky towards the end, a bit warm I think.  I can't blame him.  It was a great morning and I look forward to making it a tradition - maybe a few weeks earlier next year, but nonetheless, a tradition.










No comments: