Monday, May 05, 2008

I see all, know all, hear all . . . or so I thought.

Sooo, our youngest has become a bit of a climber.  And I mean climber!  This kid can climb up on something within seconds.  I turn my back for a second and before I know it, he's up on something.  It's also not a good sign when Jacob comes running in saying "NayNay up high!"  I have only gotten a few pictures - I have to think quickly, child safety or picture for the blog.  Here are a few of his favorite spots:

The bathroom sink

The kitchen table

The bathtub
On top of my laptop - which I didn't take a picture, but I did take a picture of the pretty picture he drew on my laptop while sitting on it.
I have also found him on the patio table and standing on our end table.  Ugh!  I will say the kid has great balance!  Needless to say, we've got our hands full.


No comments: