Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day again this year. After coming back from Munds Park, we took naps, refreshed ourselves and then met up with the entire family (both sides) for dinner at Peter Piper Pizza. It was a great idea my mom had - no one had to cook or clean up, the boys (both big and small) were entertained and it wasn't too expensive. Cody and the boys purchased a new rose bush to add to my now rose garden and stuck some fun little coupons for me in it, like breakfast in bed, a whole day for myself and a coupon to go and get a massage!! The boys colored the coupons in different colors. Very creative and very cute. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and awesome husband!! Below is a picture of the first bloom on my Mother's Day rose bush. I hope all of you had wonderful Mother's Days as well.

No comments: