Friday, August 07, 2009

6 month stats

Ronan's 6 month appointment went great. For him that is. I really should have rescheduled the appointment because that morning I woke up and felt like I had been hit by a bus. Turns out I had mastitis. SO, of course on this day, when I feel miserable, the doctor is running an hour behind. Also, Ronan was a bit tired because it was during his nap time. Just as he was falling asleep, Dr. Kanagal came in. He did great and was all smiles despite being tired. Which is just how he is - all smiles and so easy going. He did have to get 3 shots, but did fine. A few tears and then it was over. On to the stats:

Height: 27 1/4" 75%
Weight: 16 lbs. 9 1/2 oz. 25%

two bottom teeth

rolls over and over and over

loves to listen to me sing The Wheels on the Bus, Patty Cake and Intsy Wintsy Spider

typically take a good morning nap, good afternoon nap and an early evening snooze

usually sleeps pretty well at night only nursing once but I do think he is getting more teeth because he has been fussing much more during the night

so so smiley and happy!

loves watching his big brothers play

and best of all . . . .

Is a MAMA's Boy!!!!

No comments: