Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Fun

Yesterday the boys and I went out front to play in some water. Yes, we do have an underground pool out back, but I can't take all the boys swimming by myself. Usually I buy a smaller plastic pool, but just haven't this year. SO, I poured the beans and rice out of their bin and filled it with water and soap. The boys had a blast playing in it, washing rocks, washing their motorcycles and washing each other. It was a nice way for them to cool off. They did start with swim trunks on, but Jacob wanted his off so Aidan wanted his off. Such is life. Ronan even joined in the fun!

I think Aidan might be practicing his yoga . . .


The following 3 pictures are what I get from Aidan when I say "Smile!"





Washing Aidan's motorcycle


Ronan was having fun watching his brothers . . .


Then he realized Mama was taking pictures and that changed the mood.


Jacob and his silly smile


My silly smiling boys . . .




Ronan joins the fun!
Hhmm, not so sure what the big deal is . . .
this kind of just feels like a bath . . .

But, oh, hey bro, look at that over there!

Aidan really was enjoying holding Ronan, I just happened to capture him in a moment of reflection . . .

No comments: