Sunday, July 26, 2009

Smalley Time!!

OK, so it's been a while since the last post. We've been busy and I hope to get caught up. One super fun thing we just got back from doing was visiting our cousins in Oklahoma. My Aunt Jane was sweet enough to offer to fly out to AZ, drive back to her house in OK with me and then drive back to AZ and fly back home. There was NO WAY I could have made the drive alone. (Cody was in Tennessee for the covenant churches big senior high convention) So we made the two day drive out to OK and spent an awesome week with the Smalley clan. We miss them SO much and the kids have such a great time together. Even though they were experiencing the hottest week there this summer, we still had a blast. The boys loved the freedom to run around and play. Did I mention they live on 5 acres, back off of any roads? Awesome. There are so many great pics to share, so many in fact that I had to upload them to Flickr. I believe you should be able to click on the link below to access them. Please let me know if you have any troubles. Anyway, we were so sad to go. But we do hope to maybe make this an annual summer thing. That is of course, unless the Smalley's move back here. Which I would LOVE. But I must say that they are living the dream they've dreamt of for a while. A beautiful country home with lot's of land for the kids to run around on, great town, good friends . . .
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26115514@N06/sets/72157621725717623/show/

No comments: