Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy, happy day!!

I am 1 month old now!!

"Dude, I partied too hard!"

Our first month has gone fairly smooth.   A few bumps here and there, but mainly with the other two.  Ronan has been a very easy baby.  Already I can't imagine life without him.  He does have a bit of gas late in the night/early morning which keeps us awake.  He grunts and groans and fusses and I can tell he is so uncomfortable.  I feel bad for him!  The doctor suggested cutting a few things from my diet, which I am a little bummed about: dairy, chocolate and nuts!  But of course I will do it and hopefully it will make a difference for Ronan.  Other than that, he is super cute and we all love him so much!!

Here are the stats for our Rona-roo:

Height: 21 1/2 inches; 25%
Weight: 8 lbs 8 1/2 oz; 25%
Head circ.: 14 3/4 inches; 50%

1 comment:

The Ulrickson Fam said...

Oh the cutie. I am dying to meet him! Good thing I get to in less than a month. Speaking of, we should figure out some times to play! (3/18-3/25). He looks so different than the other boys...who does he look more like? Hope you're doing well!!!