Thursday, October 25, 2007

Deja Vu?

Didn't we just see pictures from the zoo? Yes we did, but we love going to the zoo and went again last week. (yep, I'm a week behind on getting the pictures up) This time my sister joined us (haha, just realized I don't have any pics of her - oh well. You can check out her blog, The Knight Family, and there are some cute pics of her with Jacob) along with our friend Mark and his son Justin. And, as promised, I have more pictures of Aidan. He had a lot of fun hanging with the guys!

Aidan looking at the bear

Aidan checking out the bear with Justin

Yep, I'm hangin' with the boys!

Justin points out something

Jacob and Aidan looking at the huge fish

Mark, Justin and Jacob ride the tractor


Oh, by the way, we have a walker! Aidan has started to walk with the help of the push toys. He doesn't have quite the same intensity that Jacob had with it, he's happy getting around by foot or hands and knees. It's fun to watch him cruise around and I'm sure it won't be long until we have two running around like crazy boys!


No comments: