Friday, June 11, 2010

Catching up again . . .

So, I am really bad a keeping up on the blog now.  Life has been so busy the last several months, I don't even know where to begin.  Wish I could promise that I would be better at this, but I can't.  In the mean time,  here are a few recent pics:

Grammie, Ronan and Jacob on the park slide


Jacob and Aidan


Rona-roo!


Slip and slide fun!!


Soaking up the sun


Love, love lovin' it!


Showing off his boogie board.  And yes, it is a kneeling pad for gardening . . . :-)


He melts my heart


Swim lesson time!!!


Jacob was NOT into it the first day . . .


But by the second day he had warmed up . . . shall I say cooled down . . .


Aidan wanted to play with the "frisbee's".


My cute boys


Getting a little help from the instructor

No comments: