Monday, March 15, 2010

What's been keeping us busy . . .

We have been very busy the past several weeks.  I apologize for the lack of updating on the blog.  I've got too many hobbies going on myself.  I will try to throw up a few more pics to update everyone in the next few days.  I am making no promises.  There are two main things that have kept us busy: illness and visitors.  My poor Ronan has suffered from 4-5 (I've lost count) ear infections since December along with colds and a stomach bug that landed him in the ER for IV fluids.  He is fine now - well a little runny nose with a little fluid in the ear, but no infection . . .yet.  Ugh.  Luckily he stays happy through all of it!  Jacob and Aidan have had it a bit easier.  Just a cold or two and Jacob did get the stomach bug.  Luckily, we managed to stay somewhat healthy while good friends of our were visiting from Boston.  We had an absolute blast hanging out with them at the zoo, the Botanical Gardens or at home.  It didn't matter where we were, just that we were together.  Anyway, that's about it in a nutshell.  There were a few more fun times in between Christmas and the present and I will touch on those soon . . . I think . . .

Ronan enjoying his first ride in the "Big Boy Forward Facing" carseat.


Sweet Rowdy attempting to comfort our poor sick Jacob

Zoo time with the Ulrickson girls!!!


Fun at the Desert Botanical Gardens with the Ulrickson girls!!

No comments: