Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another brother . . .

Last Sunday we added to our family once again.  This time with a new four legged friend.  We named him Rowdy.  Rowdy is a lab/boxer mix and is 9 weeks old.  Our first week at home has been great!  He really is a good puppy.  At night, we were keeping him the laundry room with a baby gate up.  He would whine most of the night.  (He was far enough away that it didn't keep us up, I just heard him while up with Ronan)  Yesterday I bought a pop-up crate, which should come in use for traveling and other things.  I decided to see how he would sleep in the crate, in our room last night.  Not one peep!!  He did great!!


I've also discovered that I have become one of "those" types of dog owners.  The type I always swore I would never be . . .one who dresses her dog!  Well, I don't think it will last.  One, Rowdy wasn't a huge fan, two - he's going to get pretty big and three - I really can't justify spending the money on dog clothes.  At any rate, I found this shirt in the dollar zone at Target, therefor could justify the purchase.


Ho! Ho! Ho!  Merry Christmas!


"AHHH Mom!!!  How could you?  All the other puppies are going to laugh at me!"



This will teach her to put embarrassing clothes on me . . .


"I am pretty cute though . . ."

No comments: