Thursday, March 05, 2009

Brothers

Yesterday after our chaos, I was able to get a couple of cute pictures of the boys together, which is a rare thing.  Jacob actually smiled normally for the camera and Aidan sat still.  Both of the boys love to hold Ronan, so that was a big enticement.  It's so fun to see them all together.

Jacob and Ronan - I love this picture!
(bummed his eyes were crossed - I guess I can't expect perfection from
both boys at once ha ha :-)  )


Aidan and Ronan


All three together having fun - so cute!!


Here's what I got from Aidan when I asked him to smile - he smiled and closed his eyes.  Little bugger.


While taking pictures, I realized Jacob was talking to Ronan and it was super cute.
He was moving Ronan's arm and saying "Big Stretch!"


And now we're done, Ronan has had enough.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Ronan is already getting! They are adorable together- how sweet!
~Melissa