Thursday, June 12, 2008

Indie Rae

We had the pleasure of hanging out with one of my best friends Lisa and her daughter Indie this week.  Lisa and Indie were in town from  Minnesota visiting family while her husband, Jason, taught at a church camp.  I couldn't believe how big Indie was!  She is adorable, crawling all over the place, giggling and making all sorts of cute sounds.  Two of my favorite things about Indie are her little laugh she gives when you play peek-a-boo (I swear you just say the word and she laughs!) and the way she loves to watch her "Daddy videos".  Lisa brought along videos on her iPod of Indie and Jason playing together and Indie absolutely loves watching them.  They are only a total of about 3 minutes and they are so cute!  Jacob enjoyed loving on her and was very sweet with her.  One of the first things Aidan did was throw a ball at her head and knocked her over.  I was horrified but Lisa assured me it would make a funny story!  Maybe someday I will be able to laugh at it.  (In his defense, he really wasn't being a bully, he just didn't understand that Indie is too little to play catch.)  We all enjoyed spending time together.  I hope they will be back soon for another visit!

Here is Indie, can you guess what she is doing in the first picture?



No comments: