Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mama said there'd be days like this . . .

"They'll be days like this mama said, (mama said mama said)!"
And boy did we have one, well at least a half hours worth. SO, it started while in the shower. I hear a little rummaging around in the good ole' makeup drawer and look out to see my sweet, innocent, youngest son sitting on the floor, make up brush in hand, swirling around what could only be the
remnants of my not so cheap MAC blush all over the floor. Granted, it was on it's last leg, it had crumbled apart in the container and I have had it for, oh my gosh, a little over two years! (I don't know what's sadder, the fact that my son likes to play with makeup or the fact that it takes me over two years to use it all up - is there an expiration date on stuff like that?) Anyway, not two minutes after cleaning this mess up Jacob walks up to me, hand extended, mumbling something about yucky and poo poo. I'm sure all of you have already figured out what I am going to say and yes, that is poop on his hand. The past week Jacob has started occasionally sticking his hands down the back of his pants - no idea why. My guess is that he did it and oops, there was something there! I don't know. It was just gross. So gross I thought I would share it with all of you! All I can say is that the silver lining of this cloud is that it was a good thing it wasn't Aidan, otherwise poop would have been everywhere! Needless to say, we got that cleaned up, finished getting ready and headed to the Railroad Park where we played, had a nice lunch and rode the train with Nan, Great Aunt Lori and Great Great Aunt Sue from California! (Disclaimer: we just say Aunt Lori and Aunt Sue, the "greats" sound so old to me and they are not, old that is - they are great!) Despite the start of the day, the rest of the day was alot of fun!







1 comment:

Jaron said...

ok, I love that you had to capture the poop on camera! You are hilarious!!