Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun with firsts


We had fun week filled with a few "firsts". Jacob has started to associate objects with actual words. He will now saw "ball" for ball and "cup" for cup. A new favorite activity for Jacob is coloring. I painted a table with chalkboard paint and he loves to color on it. He also had fun coloring pictures of Curious George. At a birthday party on Saturday we discovered that Jacob has a knack for air hockey! There was a mini air hockey table and he somehow knew exactly what to do! It was awesome!











Aidan's first for the week was pulling himself up! I was looking the other way (which, for the record, has been his way of doing everything for the first time - I missed the actual rolling from front to back and from back to front, the pushing himself up to sitting position and now this. Little stinker.) when Jacob pointed and mumbled in Aidans direction. I turned around and there he was, standing at the foot stool. Before I know it, I'm going to turn around and he'll be walking!

No comments: