Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Food, Glorious Food!

Last Tuesday, May 15, Aidan took his first bite of solid food!
YOU be the judge on how it went . . .




Unsuspecting little man . . .


And the cereal comes out as quick as it went in . . .


Please mama, don't make me eat that!


The gagging was a little dramatic . . .


Please God, make it stop . . .


Why are they not getting it? I don't want this in my mouth!


Ha!Ha! It is fun though!


Maybe if I show it to them, they'll stop feeding it to me!


Thanks goodness . . .it's all over!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Angela and Cody!

I don't write often, but we sure love the photos! I've found it easier to download these to my folder to keep rather than off Walgreens, so this is great!! It's so much fun to read about "the boys"! Keep 'em coming! Love, Nancy