Thursday, February 15, 2007

A present for myself . . .

It's not often, or ever, that I will splurge on something for myself. This time I did. I have really enjoyed taking pictures of my boys - but have been disappointed on more than one occassion when I can't capture the moment because of the darn lag on my digital camera. I won't have to be concerned with that any more! I recently purchased a new digital camera made by Nikon and am having a blast taking pictures with it. I have been able to actually capture my boys expressions before they turn and run and I end up with a back of the head photo. The picture clarity, the colors, all of it is amazing. I am still learning all that I can do with the camera - and hopefully some day will actually be able to uses it to it's full potential. Until then, I'm having fun playing with it. Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos I've already taken. Enjoy!

Our Bullmastiff, Gus - who has not shown up in many pictures . . .he get's a little left out with the boys around now - but we still love him.

Aidan showing off those beautiful baby blues . . .

Jacob playing on his slide with Grandpa - Ready?

Here I come . . .

Crash landing at the bottom . . .but still having a great time!

No comments: