Saturday, January 20, 2007

Isn't life sweet . . .

I have discovered that there are many "moments" that occur with your kids. There isn't one moment that is more special than another, they are all amazing. I had one of those "moments" with Aidan this past Wednesday. I was sitting on the floor, playing with Jacob and Aidan was laying in my lap. I took a break from playing and looked down at my little wonder and he looked up at me. At that moment, he recognized me as mama - his blue eyes lit up and he smiled. What an incredible moment. I would consider that to be a moment of pure joy. I look forward to many more "moments" with my boys. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Aiden smiled at Papa all the way across the living room last night too! Yea! !! That's my boy.

Anonymous said...

Oops, "Aidan"! my typo. :)