Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year our Christmas was a bit different . . .mainly for me.  I decided not to worry about getting photos of every little thing.  I didn't want to stress about pictures and helping the boys or missing something.  SO, I relied on others to get photos.  I got just enough to post on the blog I think.  The next difference was the timing of all of our celebrations.  This year we celebrated Christmas Eve with Cody's parents, siblings and Grandmom with a Christmas Eve brunch instead of dinner.  I loved it.  We didn't have to rush through anything in order to squeeze in church and get the boys to bed at a descent hour.  The only bummer was that Cody's sister Jamie did have to leave early to go to work.  Hopefully next year she won't have to.  This was one of the gatherings that I simply enjoyed and did not worry about pictures.  I let Gramps do all the picture taking.


Below is a photo of our cute little tree.  We decided to go with a smaller live tree do to the fact the all of the boys and the dog enjoy undecorating as fast as you can decorate.  I liked it.


The next few photos are of the boys already to go to church.  Jacob was not down with the idea of pics, so don't have a great one of all three.  Oh well, I sympathize with him - I always hate to have my picture taken.  Especially when I was a kid.




No comments: