Friday, October 23, 2009

9 months old!!

Today Ronan turned 9 months old!  The time is flying by.  We started off the day with a visit to Dr. Kanagal for the 9 month old visit.  The doc said he looks great and is strong as a horse!  Here are his stats:

Height:  29 1/2"  75-90%
Weight:  18 lbs. 14 1/2 oz.  10-25%

After the appointment, my mom, the boys and I headed to the Desert Botanical Garden for their annual pumpkin patch.  It was so great!  My mom has a membership, so we all got in for free plus each of the boys got to pick their own pumpkin - for free!!!!!!!!  I thought I would be able to get a few cute pics of the Roo at the pumpkin patch for his 9 month photo.  Well, you mom's out there know how it goes.  Theoretically, it should be the perfect time to get the cutest picture with no problem at all.  Yea right.  I guess Ronan was not in the mood for photos.  Every time I set him down, he cried.  I tried a few different tactics: on the ground with the pumpkin, sitting on Aidan's lap, sitting in the bucket of the tractor, sitting on a pumpkin . . .no luck.  Oh well.  I still think they are cute.


No comments: