Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Pea in a Pod

Or just Jacob in a GoBug. In last minute attempts to get in shape before attempting to put on a swimsuit, I purchased the Trek GoBug bike trailer. Jacob and I (Aidan is still too small for it, but hopefully by the fall he will be big enough) have had a couple fun excursions in the evening. We have biked down the canal and to the park to feed the ducks. It works great and I can't wait to be able to take both boys around in it. It converts to a jogging stroller, which will be nice come fall when we aren't restricted on time due to hot weather and can bike to the park, stores, out to eat, etc. Anyway, I've got at least a couple more weeks of evening bike riding to finish getting in shape . . . .we'll see how it goes!


1 comment:

The Ulrickson Fam said...

That's so cool. And the fact that it converts into a jogging stroller is even better. I'll have to look into one of those!