Friday, November 17, 2006

I can't believe it has come and gone!

This past Wednesday, November 15th, we celebrated Jacob's 1st Birthday!! We had family and friends over for a party and Jacob seemed to love being center of attention. We only had one major meltdown - so not too bad. It's amazing how quickly the first year has passed by. I can only imagine how quickly the rest will pass . . .I try so hard to cherish each moment, whether it be in the middle of the day or the middle of the night (which can be hard). It has been so amazing to watch him grow and change over this first year. I am excited to see what year two will bring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website is coming along nicely!! It's awesome. I haven't looked at it in awhile and am very impressed.
I too, cannot believe it has been a year already. It seems like just last night that we were all camped out at the hospital and thought that Jacob was never going to come!! He did take his own sweet time...fully coming into the world as the center of attention...and that hasn't changed! I feel so bad that I haven't been able to spend as much time with you guys as I would've liked...but my health had different plans. Paul and I so look forward to the new boy getting here and we hope that we can be fun Uncle Paul and Auntie Tiffany to the boys!! One day, they'll hopefully have cousins from us too!! They can teach our kids how to walk, and scheme and eat soap!! Good times!! Love you guys!!

Tiff

Anonymous said...

What a great party! Jacob knows how to be the center of attention(well then again its not too hard for him with our family). It is hard to believe that one year has gone by. I look forward to the many years with all the nephews, neices, & cousins(the Knight kids).